.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Can You Only Imagine?

Checking Cycle Sport mag's website they're pimping the issue with the Lance Armstrong as Jedi Warrior cover. A freaking 206 page tribute to the guy. Wow!

Curiously one of the articles is on a showdown between Big Tex and Big Mig. Cycle Sport "has crunched the numbers" to let you know how this would play out. I haven't seen the data they've compiled, but I can only just imagine that maybe, just maybe, Big Mig would blow right past the raibow-jersey clad Armstrong for 5 minutes in the first big time trial of the Tour.

Just a vague hunch, though.

Comments:
final Kasekrainer results coming?? Will be in Vienna this week...so I will try and have one of these Viennese delicacies...
 
Yeah, guess I have my own number crunching to do. Think the Curse Busters won it and think I managed to hold on to second. Last of my papers due Wednesday, then maybe I'll finally get to it....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?